Animal Series dedicated for 6mth to 3yo.
10 pages activity inside:
- Acrobatic Penguin; spin the penguin and turn it upside down. Identify all the ball's colours and button it up according to number sequence 1 to 5. Play around with the penguin as a finger puppet.
- Snail Maze; move the beads inside the snail maze. Touch all the different texture.
- Spider Web; afraid not of the spider, let's help him create his home. Hook the string to every button. Play around with the spider as a finger puppet.
- Peek-a-boo Craband Jumping Beluga; Spin the crab and let him dance. You can also pull and stretch the claws. Button up the claws on to his eyes to play Peek a-boo. Don't forget to play pretend with baby beluga, let him jump into the ocean!
- Doc Elephant and Mr Hippo; role play with doc elephant's first aid equipment. Oh...look at the black tooth of Mr Hippo, help him to brush teeth.
- Farm animals in a barn; find all farm animals finger puppet inside the barn.
- Baby Rhino; match the body parts on baby rhino and try to move rhino's body parts as he walks along. To exercise the fine motor skills, try to release the body parts by undoing the button and buttoning up back to where it belongs.